Samstag, 6. Juni 2009

Arrival

05:20 my plane from Boston arrives in Frankfurt, Germany. Out of the plane, but not yet out of my crate, Susanna, my two legged mom, greets me again. On a trolley she drives me through lots of two legged ones. New smells everywhere. One smell doesn't leave. This smell is female, has also two legs and gets me - after a bumpy ride on the trolley and an elevator drive - out of my crate. She seems nice enough but I am more interested in this smelly Germany. With my nose I get fantastic colors, my eyes only get all kinds of grey - floor, walls and ceiling. Cars are coming, going and staying. Ooops, even the car this she puts me in is grey - silver grey.
After my crate is also tucked away in the car we drive into the light...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen